Thursday, November 10, 2011

Drawing - Spanish Mustang Stallions Touching Noses

After about 4 months of not drawing, here we are. The weather is getting cool and rainy. A few friends in one day asked me if I had been drawing. No, but I think it's about time now.

I found a picture of two beautiful mustang stallions, sniffing noses standing in the wind. Here is my sketch I finished on Wednesday of these strong beasts ~ I know where I could improve, but I know I have got A LOT better since I first started. This took me about 3:30 hours (I worked on it in sections), one of the longest drawings I've done.

I'm still learning how to draw the hair. My uncle always gives me tips, and has been teaching me how to draw hair - great thanks to him.




~ Hanunyah

P.S. Feel free to leave a comment - questions, suggestions, etc. - I would like to hear from you!


Linked to A Crafty Soiree @ Yesterday on Tuesday
A Crafty Soiree

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions? All are welcome - I like hearing from you!