Saturday, December 3, 2011

Big Baby Boys


Some of my brother's cute meat kids. Here are some pictures of these big bucklings.



"Fighter" - remember the c-section we did on that doe? Well, "Fighter" (as we now call him) , the orphaned boy, has friends now.



This one's ears came out a little funky.




I really don't know how this picture came out like this . . . I guess just a wild kid and a wild me with the camera! ;).

Mama - doin' a good job of making sure they grow strong and healthy!


~ Hanunyah


Linked to Making the World Cuter Monday by Making the World Cuter

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love these pictures. I miss our goats. They were the most playful lovable animals ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feral Turtle - You're right - they are very fun ;0. They can be very profitable, too.

    Hanunyah
    P.S. I'm a new follower of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions? All are welcome - I like hearing from you!