Monday, February 8, 2010

Ice, Snow, Snow!!

I'm trying to catch up on my blog :-). Over a week ago there was a fairly big storm - about half an inch of ice, then about six inches or so of snow. Then that melted. And now, it's snowing while I type! Only this time, there was no ice before the snow.


Sooooo, here's some pics from last time it snowed.


                                              chairs decorated with ice


                                                           ice light

                                              the pig in his "ice shelter"

                      In these pics the horses are running, playing and/or fighting









2 comments:

  1. great pictures of your horses!

    Mark "the feedback fanatic" Russell

    www.1800Feedback.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're my nephew's horses, and my siblings help train them. And, my Mom took those ones this time. Thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions? All are welcome - I like hearing from you!