Saturday, April 24, 2010

Spring Flowers

Here are some of the flower pictures and a few odds and ends from this year.



I like these ones - the camera is focused on the flower, 
and the background blurry

I like this one too - The flower in the corner,
And the other flowers blurry in the background


There's an abundance of this around here - really a lot, 
we don't know what it is, but the chickens like it!

Sorry, I think this one's crooked!

More of it!

More!




It looks like the first white flowers I saw are opened up now


I like taking pictures of forest floors and under trees 
because of the shadow and sun mixed - I like the mix

Dandelion















Hanunyah 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions? All are welcome - I like hearing from you!