Monday, May 30, 2011

My recent Drawings 2

Here's some more drawings that I did. Although I still need improvement, I have greatly improved in the last year or so (even though I hadn't practiced much). You can see this if you look at this post - http://picturethisoklahoma.blogspot.com/2009/10/free-step-by-step-how-to-draw-farm.html. The second horse picture in there I drew again about a year after (this year), and you can see the difference below.

The first one

The one I drew recently



Some of our lambs


This is their sire


Uganda Cob


White Tiger
I don't really like this drawing compared to the picture, but I like how the right eye turned out.




Meesha


I'm not sure where the picture is for the one below.
Peppy, the baby llama




~ Hanunyah

PS. I'm working on drawing a Watusi bull right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions? All are welcome - I like hearing from you!